Glasgow is a city containing a wide variety of wildlife habitats: parks, rivers, marsh and several local nature reserves. Possil Marsh, a Trust reserve, lies to the north of the city, beside the Forth-Clyde Canal.
What we do
We aim to:
- Inform you on wildlife topics through our walks and talks programme
- Give you the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills through our various events
- Give you opportunities to meet other members
Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates from this local group.
How to get involved
You can help by:
- Joining the Glasgow Group committee – we need ideas for new walks and talks
- Taking part in practical conservation work on our reserves. Contact Peter Gilbert for more information
- Raising funds for the Trust at events