The group covers postcodes G46 and G72-77 and includes Cathkin Marsh Wildlife Reserve.
What we do
We aim to update you on what is going on in your area and inform you on wildlife topics through our walks and talks programme.
Any suggestions for walks, talks or other events are very welcome.
How to get involved
– Hospitality at meetings and talks
– Practical conservation work on our reserve
– Helping with running stalls, fundraising, etc.
– Sharing your specialised knowledge.
– You can use our facebook page to share wildlife sightings, ask questions or raise local conservation issues (click on the “website” link to the right.)