The group covers postcodes G46 and G72-77 and includes Cathkin Marsh SWT Reserve.
What we do
We aim to update you on what is going on in your area, inform you on wildlife topics through our walks and talks programme and give you the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills through our various workshops and events.
Any suggestions for walks, talks or other events are very welcome.
How to get involved
– Hospitality at meetings and talks
– Practical conservation work on our reserve
– Collecting money for the Trust at events
– Helping to run stalls at open days etc.
– Helping to develop our children's Wildlife Watch groups
– Sharing specialised knowledge