Callander may be one of the smaller Groups but, within the Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park, we are surrounded by a spectacular landscape of mountains, loch and glens with their wide diversity of wildlife and habitats. Small is friendly!
What we do
- Organise talks from Sep-Apr on specific species and environmental topics
- Arrange local walks and visits to reserves
- Support local conservation projects
- Raise funds to support various conservation projects
Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates from this group.
How to get involved
Volunteers can help with:
- Joining our monthly meetings
- Suggesting and/or organising events (talks, walks, visits)
- Hospitality at meetings
- Involvement in conservation projects
- Fundraising events
- Promoting children’s activities, even run a Watch Group