We cover some of the most attractive countryside in Central Scotland from Loch Lomondside in the west to Glen Devon in the east. Important wildlife areas include the Upper Forth Estuary, Devon and Allan Valleys, The Ochils and the Campsie Fells as well as Flanders Moss National Nature Reserve.
What we do
- Hold monthly wildlife talks from October to March/April
- Run wildlife rich walks
- Defend wildlife interests involved in local planning decisions
- Help run Local Biodiversity Action Plans
- Participate in conservation work
- Help monitor local wildlife populations
How to get involved
Please visit our dedicated website by clicking on the link in the “Group Information” box
Join us at one of our monthly meetings or occasional outings
Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates from this local group.