What we do
We aim to update you on what is going on in your area, inform you on wildlife topics or particular species through our walks and talks programme and give you the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills through our various workshops and events.
How to get involved
Volunteers can help out with:
– Hospitality at meetings and talks
– Practical conservation work on our reserves
– Collecting money for the Trust at events
– Manning stalls at reserve open days etc.
– Help out with our children's Wildlife Watch groups