The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Scottish Wildlife Trust will notify you 3 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Scottish Wildlife Trust to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Scottish Wildlife Trust or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Scottish Wildlife Trust asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
Scottish Wildlife Trust Direct Debit arrangements
We will send confirmation of your Direct Debit to you in writing within three working days and we will send the instruction to your bank or building society within ten working days.
The Trust’s payment collection date is on, or just after, the 10th of the month.
The description which will appear on your bank statement against the Direct Debit will be “SCOTTISH WILDLIFE”