Have you taken a dip at one of our snorkel trail sites? We want to hear about it!
Share your experiences of Scotland’s seas below.
Did you take any photos or videos on your trip?
Share them with us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @LivingSeasScotland
- Twitter: @ScottishSeas
- Instagram: @scottishwildlifetrust
Want to get more involved in citizen science?
Here are some of our favourite projects:
- Beachwatch (Marine Conservation Society)
- Big Seaweed Search (Marine Conservation Society)
- Bloomin Algae (UK Centre for Ecology & Hydrology)
- Great British Beach Clean (Marine Conservation Society)
- Great Eggcase Hunt (Shark Trust)
- SeagrassSpotter (Project Seagrass)
- Seasearch (Marine Conservation Society)
- The Great Nurdle Hunt (Fidra)