The Scottish Wildlife Trust Dumfries and Galloway Group has 500 members throughout Dumfries and Galloway in southwest Scotland.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates from this local group.
What we do
The Dumfries and Galloway Group supports the work of the Trust at a local level. We do this by:
- organising a programme of talks and walks
- raising funds
- publicising the work of the Trust
- promoting the establishment of local wildlife sites
- engaging with environmental and conservation issues through the local planning system
How to get involved
Volunteers can help with:
- Hospitality at meetings and talks
- Practical conservation work on our reserves
- Collecting money for the Trust at events
- Reporting wildlife sightings to the local records centre