This group covers the area of the Central Borders. Landscapes range from montane in the west to the lowland valleys of the Tweed and Teviot. The area is particularly noted for its basin mires and raised bogs.
What we do
- Our main aim is to conserve and improve the wildlife of the Central Borders
- We inform members about wildlife and wildlife issues
- We give members opportunities to develop skills related to the observation and conservation of wildlife
Sign up to receive updates from this group.
How to get involved
Volunteers can help with:
- Hospitality at meetings and talks
- Practical conservation work and wildlife recording
- Involvement with local planning
- Assisting school visits