Our Legacy Charter
- We will always respect your privacy. We understand that your Will is completely personal to you.
- We understand that your family and loved ones will always come first.
- Because we are committed to protecting Scotland’s wildlife for the future, we always encourage people to leave something to the Trust. However, we recognise that it’s your decision and you need to make it in your own time.
- You can tell us that you have left a gift to the Scottish Wildlife Trust if you want to, and we’d love to hear, but you do not have to.
- If you do choose to tell us, we will give you the choice about how we talk to you in the future about our work to protect Scotland’s wildlife – work made possible by gifts like yours.
- You are under no obligation to disclose the value or type of gift you have chosen to leave to the Trust, but if you choose to we will keep this information private.
- We assure you that your gift will be used carefully and cost-effectively so that it has the greatest possible impact on Scottish wildlife conservation.
- If you would like your gift to be used in a particular way we are happy to discuss your wishes, otherwise we will use it where the need is greatest when the time comes.
- At any time in the future you have the absolute right to change your mind about a gift in your Will to the Scottish Wildlife Trust.