Rainbows have become such a hopeful symbol. Draw your own rainbow and match the colours with those that you can find in nature. A great activity in spring and summer when flowers start to bloom.
What you will need:
- Coloured pens, pencils or paint
- A view of nature (outdoors or from a window)
How to make nature’s rainbow:
- Draw or paint a colourful rainbow on your piece of paper and cut it out.
- Take it outside, or hold it up at the window, to match the colours with natural objects (such as flowers, trees, animals and rocks).
- Try to find natural objects for all the colours in your rainbow.
Let us know what you find using #DiscoverLearnPlay
This activity was developed as part of Let’s Notice Nature initiative- Earn Your Stripes, a partnership initiative with Scottish Badgers