The fourth in our Wild Trivia series is a double quiz: firstly, test your ID skills to identify the ten animals featured in the photos, then write down the correct term for a group of those animals.
When you’ve given it your best shot, scroll to the bottom and click the link to reveal the answers.
Disclaimer: Some species have multiple collective nouns, so if what you’ve written down doesn’t match what is below, it doesn’t necessarily mean you have the wrong answer!
1. European badger: A cete of badgers
2. Carrion crow: A murder of crows
3. Little owl: A parliament of owls
4. Pine marten: A richness of martens
5. Barnacle goose: A gaggle of geese
6. Tortoiseshell butterfly: A flutter of butterflies
7. Red squirrel: A scurry of squirrels
8. European hedgehog: A prickle of hedgehogs
9. Goldfinch: A charm of goldfinches
10. Common frog: A knot of frogs
Help protect Scotland’s wildlife
Our work to save Scotland’s wildlife is made possible thanks to the generosity of our members and supporters.
Join today from just £3 a month to help protect the species you love.
The fourth in our Wild Trivia series is a double quiz: firstly, test your ID skills to identify the ten animals featured in the photos, then write down the correct …