Don’t worry if you’re stuck inside – you can still have fun spotting nature with this window scavenger hunt. Try sitting near a window and follow the steps below, you’ll be surprised what you can see!
What you will need:
- Access to a window
- A piece of paper and pencil/pen (optional)
How to complete your window scavenger hunt:
- Choose a room with a window, and sit down in front of it.
- See if you can spot any of the things listed in the document at the bottom of this page.
- Award yourself the points listed for each one.
- See if you can get more points than your family members.
- Why not have a go at making your own list, and challenge your family and friends to have a go too? They could let you know their score over the phone.
Tell us your score using #DiscoverLearnPlay
This activity was developed as part of the Cumbernauld Living Landscape project