Title: Wildlife Watch Leader
Location: Irvine and surrounding area
Closing date: 29/02/2020 – the position may be filled prior to this date
Please note – the completion of an application to the PVG scheme is essential for this role, due to the close work involved with young people. Successful applicants will be supported through this simple application and costs covered by Scottish Wildlife Trust.
What we are looking for:
- An interest in wildlife
- Good organisational skills
- Enjoys the outdoors
- Enthusiastic about helping children and/or young people to have fun discovering wildlife
Useful but not essential
- Experience of working with children
- Lives locally
- First aid qualified
- Experience of working or volunteering for conservation
What you will get in return:
- A chance to be part of an excellent environmental education group
- Inspire the next generation to care about wildlife and the environment
- Get out and about and experience wildlife
- An opportunity to create and lead sessions
If you are interested in this opportunity please complete the online form linked in this advert and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Alternatively if you would like to find out more, please contact Catherine Leatherland, People and Wildlife Officer – email@example.com.