Join us at the University of Glasgow for this year’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday 23 September.
This year, our AGM will take place in the beautiful surroundings of the University of Glasgow. The meeting will be followed by a light lunch and the opportunity to visit the Hunterian Museum before going on a guided tour of Kelvingrove Park.
Venue: McIntyre Building: Room 201, University Avenue, Glasgow G12 8QQ
12.00 Presentations and questions
12.30 Light lunch
13.15 Visit to the Hunterian Museum
14.30 Tour of Kelvingrove Park
- The Trust’s 53rd AGM is open to all members and is free to attend
- Full agenda, access and travel details
- Draft minutes for the Trust’s 52nd AGM at the National Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh
- Scottish Wildlife Trust Annual Report 2016-17
- Details of the proposed special resolution
- Details of the new membership subscription rates
- Voting paper for election to Council
Book your place today
Please complete the form below to book your place for the 2017 AGM.