What can we do to address the war that humanity is waging on nature and the environment? Join us this September for a thought-provoking discussion on how we can all make peace with nature.
Join us live and online on Saturday 10 September at 10am for our 58th Annual General Meeting followed by a panel discussion on making peace with nature. Chaired by Trustee Julian Caldecott, the panel will included Neville Ash from the United Nations Environment Programme, Mark Michel from the Wellbeing Economy Alliance and the Trust’s Director of Conservation, Sarah Robinson.
In addition, you’ll be able to hear presentations from our Chair and Chief Executive and have the chance to ask questions about all aspects of the Trust’s work.
10:00 Welcome and top wildlife highlights from 2022
10:10 Formal AGM proceedings
11:10 Comfort break
11:15 Presentations and questions
11:45 Trustees’ Awards for Volunteering
11:55 Panel discussion: Making peace with nature
How to register and join our virtual AGM
Bookings for our 2022 AGM are now open.
If you have already registered, once your membership is confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation of your registration to the event that will include the unique link you will need to use to join the event(s). This is a unique link for you, so please do not share this link with anyone else.
On the day
Here are a few simple guidelines to follow to ensure you have a successful webinar experience:
- It’s best to join the meeting a few minutes before the start time in case your computer needs to prepare for the webinar.
- When you first join, you’ll be in a virtual waiting area before you are admitted by staff into the webinar.
- There will be a button you can click to ask questions, and review other people’s questions, and a chat window where you can make comments.
- You can click a button to raise a ‘virtual hand’ during the proceedings if you want to catch the attention of the chair to speak instead.
2. To approve the minutes from the 57th AGM held online on Saturday 11 September 2021.
3. To receive the Council’s report and accounts for the year ended 31 March 2022. The Annual Report and Financial Statements can be downloaded using the link above and copies are available on request from the Company Secretary.
4. To re-appoint auditors of the Trust.
5. To elect members to Council.
6. Any other relevant business. All other business must be notified to the Company Secretary by 30 August 2022.
Company Secretary: Susan McKenzie
Registered Office: Scottish Wildlife Trust, Harbourside House, 110 Commercial Street, Edinburgh EH6 6NF