Enjoy some of our best wildlife footage of the year and have the chance to learn more about how the Trust has made it through a particularly challenging 12 months at this year’s Annual General Meeting.
Join us live and online on Saturday 11 September at 10am for our 57th AGM. As well as the formal AGM, you’ll be able to hear presentations from our Chair and Chief Executive, and have the chance to ask questions about all aspects of the Trust’s work. The event will be interspersed with wildlife footage from our reserves and beyond, and there will be an exclusive preview of the Saving Scotland’s Red Squirrels project film.
10:00 Welcome and top wildlife highlights from 2021
10:10 Formal agenda
11:10 Saving Scotland’s Red Squirrels – project film trailer
11:15 Comfort break
11:20 Presentations and questions
11:50 Handa – footage from the island
12:00 Group chats (optional)
How to register and join our virtual AGM
Use the links above to go to the event page for the AGM. Once you have completed the registration form, click the ‘register’ button and we’ll take it from there. Once your membership is confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation of your registration to the event that will include the unique link you will need to use to join the event(s). This is a unique link for you, so please do not share this link with anyone else.
On the day
Here are a few simple guidelines to follow to ensure you have a successful webinar experience:
- It’s best to join the meeting a few minutes before the start time in case your computer needs to prepare for the webinar.
- When you first join, you’ll be in a virtual waiting area before you are admitted by staff into the webinar.
- There will be a button you can click to ask questions, and review other people’s questions, and a chat window where you can make comments.
- You can click a button to raise a ‘virtual hand’ during the proceedings if you want to catch the attention of the chair to speak instead.
- Draft minutes of the 56th AGM (pdf download)
- Annual Report and Financial Statements 2020-21 (pdf download)
- Proposed amendments to the Trust’s Articles of Association (pdf download)
2. To approve the minutes from the 56th AGM held online on Saturday 12 September 2020.
3. To receive the Council’s report and accounts for the year ended 31 March 2021. The Annual Report and Financial Statements can be downloaded below and copies are available on request from the Company Secretary.
4. To appoint auditors of the Trust.
5. To elect members to Council.
6. Special Business: to consider and, if thought fit, approve the following resolution as a Special Resolution: THAT the Articles of Association of the Trust be amended by making the changes set out in the document produced to the meeting and initialled by the chair of the meeting for the purposes of identification. Full details of the amendments proposed are available below.
7. Any other relevant business. All other business must be notified to the Company Secretary by 30 August 2021.
Company Secretary: Susan McKenzie
Registered Office: Scottish Wildlife Trust, Harbourside House, 110 Commercial Street, Edinburgh EH6 6NF