Join us as we celebrate the Trust’s achievements over the previous year and discuss how we have responded to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our Annual General Meeting is a time for you to hear and ask about the inner workings of the Trust, from what we have achieved over the last year to the financial health and resilience of the organisation. We will also announce our new Council members following this year’s election and will present our annual report and financial statements for 2019/20.
Having trouble loading the form? Please click here to register.
- To approve the minutes from the 55th AGM held at Heriot-Watt University, Scottish Borders Campus, Nether Road, Galashiels TD1 3HF
- To receive the Council’s report and accounts for the year ended 31 March 2020. The Annual Report and Financial Statements can be downloaded from the right hand column of this page.
- To re-appoint auditors of the Trust: RSM, First Floor, Quay 2,139 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh EH3 9QG
- To elect members to Council
- Any other relevant business. All other business must be notified to the Company Secretary by 30 August 2020.
Company Secretary: Susan McKenzie
Registered Office: Scottish Wildlife Trust, Harbourside House, 110 Commercial Street, Edinburgh EH6 6NF