Making a chick mask is the perfect family craft to do this spring to celebrate all the new life being born at this time of year.
This is a particularly popular activity with primary-aged kids, but older kids can enjoy it too – how colourful and creative can they make their chick mask?
What you will need:
- A4 card
- Colouring crayons, pencils or pens
- Hole punch
- String or elastic
How to make your mask:
- Click on the link below and print out the mask on an A4 sheet of card
- Colour in the chick
- Cut out the template including the eyes (but not the beak!)
- Use a hole punch to make a hole on each side of the mask
- Thread a piece of string or elastic through the holes and tie off to make the head strap
Share your photos using #DiscoverLearnPlay