Coronavirus update: Based on the latest government advice, we have decided to close our visitor centres and reserves until further notice. Please check back on this page for further updates.
In the middle of industrial Grangemouth, Jupiter is a fantastic example of how wasteland can be transformed into an urban green space that provides a rich habitat and haven for wildlife. The centre is open all year and there are lots of ideas for improving gardens for wildlife.
Address: Jupiter Urban Wildlife Centre, Grangemouth FK3 8LH
- Visit an urban wildlife oasis
- Introduce children to wildlife
- A wasteland returned to nature
- Plenty of variety in a small area
- Pond dipping
Best time to visit?
- Mar to May for woodland birds
- May to Aug for wildflowers
- Aug for dragonflies & damselflies
- Sept to Oct for fungi