Coronavirus update: Our Jupiter Urban Wildlife Centre remains closed and all events are still suspended until further notice. However, the team at Jupiter are now working their way through the government reopening guidance to implement increased hygiene, social distancing and new admission measures.
Please check back on this page for further updates.
In the middle of industrial Grangemouth, Jupiter is a fantastic example of how wasteland can be transformed into an urban green space that provides a rich habitat and haven for wildlife. The centre is open all year and there are lots of ideas for improving gardens for wildlife.
Address: Jupiter Urban Wildlife Centre, Grangemouth FK3 8LH
- Visit an urban wildlife oasis
- Introduce children to wildlife
- A wasteland returned to nature
- Plenty of variety in a small area
- Pond dipping
Best time to visit?
- Mar to May for woodland birds
- May to Aug for wildflowers
- Aug for dragonflies & damselflies
- Sept to Oct for fungi