This page will be updated periodically to reflect any significant changes to the situation.
Last updated: 09.06.2020
Our offices and visitors centres remain closed
The first draft of the Trust’s route map out of lockdown was issued on Friday 5 June. This closely aligns to the Scottish Government Route Map phases and places at its core the wellbeing of our employees, volunteers and visitors.
We will continue to take a gradual and phased approach over the coming weeks and months and only re-open offices and visitor centres when it is safe to do so. We will continue to keep you informed about our plans.
- Offices and visitor centres remain closed
- All events are cancelled unless being delivered online or by phone
- Essential activities, including caring for our Flying Flock, continues
- Outdoor workers have resumed high-priority Level One activities with suitable precautions
- Essential volunteers with specialist skills have returned to assist with priority activities only
- No volunteer work parties are being held at present
A risk assessment (including guidelines) has been issued to all employees. This supports individuals to stay Covid-19 secure whilst carrying out high priority activities. This risk assessment will be kept under review to ensure that it supports the breadth of activities carried out by the Trust, as well as being kept up to date with evolving guidelines. The Trust will also use a Covid-19 checklist to help our people to continue to work safely.