This page will be updated periodically to reflect any significant changes to the situation.
Last updated: 21.12.2020
The latest draft of the Trust’s route map out of lockdown was issued on 3 July. This closely aligns to the Scottish Government Route Map phases and places at its core the wellbeing of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
We will continue to take a gradual and phased approach over the coming weeks and months and only re-open our visitor centres and offices when it is safe to do so. We will continue to keep you informed about our plans.
- Our visitor centres are closed until further notice.
- Our offices are open on a very restricted basis to staff only.
- All non-essential volunteering and work parties have ceased.
- All events, except for online events, are cancelled.
- Essential activities continue, including higher priority activities on our wildlife reserves and caring for our Flying Flock.
A risk assessment (including guidelines) has been issued to all employees. This supports individuals to stay Covid-19 secure whilst carrying out activities. This risk assessment will be kept under review to ensure that it supports the breadth of activities carried out by the Trust, as well as being kept up to date with evolving guidelines. The Trust will also use a Covid-19 checklist to help our people to continue to work safely.