Title: Jupiter Assistant Ranger
Location: Grangemouth, Falkirk
Salary: £17,290 per annum
Contract: 6 months
The Jupiter Urban Wildlife Centre is a reserve located in the middle of industrial Grangemouth. Jupiter is a fantastic example of how wasteland can be transformed into an urban green space, with an emphasis on environmental education and habitat creation.
Working out of the onsite office we are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and skilled person, whose duties will include:
• Organise and lead environmental education activities
• Work with and support our team of volunteers
• Lead guided walks and public events
• Carry out biological recording
• Undertake practical conservation tasks
• Assist with the maintenance of the Jupiter Centre
Some activities may also take place on other nearby wildlife reserves.
This post is eligible for a Disclosure Scotland check and membership of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme.
Scottish Wildlife Trust are an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and welcome applications from diverse groups.
To apply, download our job application form, click here, return completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 22/01/2021