Face to Face Membership Recruiter
£8.92 per hour basic + attractive commission rates!
78 hours per month
Are you a passionate individual with a drive for continuous growth? Interested in making a difference? Now is the time to join us!
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Membership Recruiter to help grow the Scottish Wildlife Trust’s membership with an attractive base pay and commision!
As a member of our recruitment team you will:
- Research, book and attend venues.
- Be responsible for events and shows suitable for membership recruitment.
- Use appropriate sales techniques (with no ‘hard sell’) to enthuse and inspire members of the public to join the Scottish Wildlife Trust.
Experience in a customer facing role would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an effective, persuasive, passionate and engaging communicator able to create a rapport in a face-to-face situation.
- Be well-organised with good administrative skills.
- Have knowledge and understanding of conservation and wildlife in Scotland.
- Preferably have worked in a customer-facing role such as Direct or Field Sales or Customer Service with experience of working to targets.
- Have a positive attitude, high level of self-motivation and a strong work ethic.
- Enjoy the variety of travelling and working in a different environment each day.
- Have the flexibility to work weekends.
- Have a full driving licence and access to/use of a suitable vehicle.
Download full job description here.
To apply, complete the job application found here, and return completed copies to email@example.com. Alternatively, phone 0131 312 4731 for more information.
Closing date: 12 noon, Sunday 8 August 2021
Interviews will be held week beginning: 16 August 2021 (TBC)
The Scottish Wildlife Trust is a proud equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of their background. We are committed to helping to make the world of nature conservation as inclusive as possible, as we believe there should be no barriers to being involved, and that champions and role models from every part of society will be vital in helping to reverse the loss of biodiversity.
We are happy to talk flexible working.