Remember, remember the 5th of November!
It’s Guy Fawkes night tonight (click the link to find out more), so be sure to wrap up warm, to keep your pets happy, and if your lighting a bonfire, please check it for any wildlife that might have crept in there before you light it.
1. What family does the pine marten belong to?
2. What is the most poisonous mushroom in the world?
3. Red squirrels cannot digest a certain nut that greys’ can. What is it?
4. What bird holds the record for the largest wingspan?
5. What is the most common mammal on earth?
6. Name the butterfly:
7. Which bird undertakes the longest migration?
8. Where in a whale would you find baleen?
9. What is the UK’s largest land mammal?
10. What is the Latin name for osprey?
Winners and answers will be announced on Monday. (I’ll not approve your answers until Monday incase your wondering if I’ve received them)
Help protect Scotland’s wildlife
Our work to save Scotland’s wildlife is made possible thanks to the generosity of our members and supporters.
Join today from just £3 a month to help protect the species you love.
Remember, remember the 5th of November! It’s Guy Fawkes night tonight (click the link to find out more), so be sure to wrap up warm, to keep your pets happy, …